Air Conditioning Service
Enter your name and email address below and receive bi-monthly reminders to change your air conditioner filter
Our Professionally trained technicians are fully qualified to provide a full spectrum of service and repair services to our customers.
before you schedule service…
- Know where all of the units in your heating and cooling system are located.
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Be ready to explain clearly what symptoms or problems you’ve had.
- Know how long ago your problem began.
- Make sure the system is accessible by the dealer. If there is something blocking any of your units, please remove it.
- If your system’s products are in an attic or crawl space, please make it easily accessible.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. Many technicians will call to confirm the appointment on their way.
- If you rent your home, make sure you have your landlord’s permission to have your system serviced.
- Make available a file containing information on all prior services performed on your system.
- Be prepared to make a payment to the technician, unless billing arrangements have been agreed upon.
- Lock pets in a separate room so they are not in the way and don’t get hurt.
Make sure there will be an adult (18 or over) home to legally allow entry to your home.
** We do not service trailers, mobile homes or manufactured homes